Wednesday, 14 January 2009 15:00 by Writer's Relief Staff
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! In honor of Writer’s Relief’s 15th anniversary, we are having a special contest. To win the grand prize of 25+ targeted submissions of your writing, submit a poem, short story, or essay of exactly 15 words for our 15th anniversary!
There will be two (2) first-prize winners!
For our regular, full-service clients, the first-prize winner will receive $106 off of his/her February to April 2009 invoice.
For all other writers the first-prize winner will be awarded one round of A La Carte submissions (Monetary value: $106). More information at: http://writersreliefblog.com/post/Our-A-La-Carte-Service.aspx
Any honorable mentions will receive one of our T-shirts. You can see what they look like here: http://www.writersrelief.com/Products.asp#shirts.
The information you need to know:
Submit to: Writer’s Relief’s 15th Anniversary. E-mail via RTF or DOC attachment to: email@example.com. Please put “Contest Submission” in the subject line. Or mail to: “Con
test Submission,” 409 South River Street, Hackensack, NJ 07601. NOTE: Your entry must be postmarked by 2/28/09.
Entry fee: NONE!
Type: Poems, short shorts, and short essays (15 words EXACTLY).
- We will read entries anonymously, but YOU MUST include ALL of your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address) with your submission.
- Do NOT post your entry as a comment on this blog; it will be disqualified.
- If your piece is under OR over 15 words, the submission will also be disqualified.
- Do NOT include a title. We want the work to be strong enough to stand on its own.
- Only ONE (1) entry per person.
- Winning entries will be posted on our blog; we will acquire one-time rights. Winners will be announced for our anniversary, which is March 15.
Reposted from: http://writersreliefblog.com/post/Were-15!-Enter-Our-Contest-To-Win-Free-Submissions!.aspx